Feel stuck? Thinking ‘if not this, then what?’
Overwhelmed by your to-do list?
Underwhelmed by your current career?
Ready to make a change?
We created this retreat just for you….
In one weekend, you’ll get clear on your next steps, gain the tools you need to make a change, and gain the confidence you need to move forward.
"THE WEEKEND FUNDAMENTALLY SHIFTED MY POINT OF VIEW ON HOW I VIEW MY FUTURE"
What you’ll learn:
- The psychology of ‘stuck’ and how to get unstuck
- Which ingredients of fulfilling work are missing for you
- Common career change myths and how to avoid them
- Ways to utilize your skills to create new opportunities
- How to build an Escape plan with clarity and confidence
What do you get?
- Great people, great outdoors, great connections
- A unique Escape gathering out of the city
- Optional group yoga and meditation
- Group meals
- Facilitated workshops for goal mapping brainstorming
- Weather permitting – getting outdoors, going for a walk or simply hanging out. No pressure
- Hiking, stargazing, s’more making, coffee drinking, bonfire bonding, yoga, meditation, and merrymaking
Session 1: Introductions & Intentions
– Learn about Escape’s story, your instructor’s Escape story, and get to know your fellow bootcampers
– Set intentions: what do you want to get out of the weekend?
Session 2: The Future of Work & You
– Understand why workplace dissatisfaction is so rampant and what you can change in your personal situation
– Learn how future of work trends will affect you and what you can do to adapt
Session 2: Demystifying Career Change
– The #1 mistake most career changers fall for and how to avoid it
– Learn common career change myths and strategies to address them
Session 4: Career & Life Audit
– Examine your career and life-to-date to get clearer on how much change you need
– Identify which core ingredients of fulfilling work missing for you
– Tactics to uncover your natural strengths and superpowers
Session 5: Uncover Your Values & What Matters Most
– Get clear on what kind of work gives you energy or takes it away
– How to use your values to make difficult and important decisions
Session 1: Dream Big
– What do you desire? Get back in touch with your untapped dreams and life goals
– Where are you going? Uncover what your “Ideal Day” looks like and create a 5-year vision for your life
Session 2: Start Where You Are
– Learn three powerful tactics to uncover your interests and what makes you tick
– Become an “idea machine” and generate new ideas for yourself
– Learn how to think like an entrepreneur and design your own career
Session 3: Map Out Your Future Possibilities
– Uncover which interests, strengths, skills, and assets you’ll use to create new possibilities for yourself
– Draw a ‘Map of Possibilities’ to navigate your future and confidently choose your next steps
Session 4: What’s Stopping You? Fears, Doubts & Blockers
– Learn how to identify and overcome the ‘Blockers’ and obstacles in your way
– Learn how to trick your mind into doing important but difficult things
– Build your Escape Fund to transition intelligently
Session 5: How to Create New Opportunities
– Learn the 3 strategies successful career changers employ to create opportunities for themselves
– Launch your own Escape Project in an exciting new direction
– How to sustain your Escape and keep moving forward with purpose
Mari, March 2017
A scenic two hour train ride on the Metro North line to Greenkill Retreat Center
* Discount for Escape program members